Everyday we face pressure, stress , feel irritable, angry ,fearful, overwhelmed ,..all due to work, relationships, errands, school. In the search to better understand how to handle the chaos in my life , how to be happy and how to handle daily ups and downs, I discovered essential oils and learned some calming techniques to cope with every challenges
Essential oils are natural yet so powerful as they act directly to the limbic system and affect how we feel about things . There are many ways of using them .Here are the one I can recommend as I use them all the time , they are so easy to apply
- Gently rubbing oil between your hands and taking deep breaths while cupping your hands close to your nose.
- Applying oil to the nape of your neck or to pulse points, such as your wrists or temples.
- Diffusing oil in your space, whether at home, in the office, or in the car.
- Placing a few drops on a tissue or cloth and using for inhalation.
Feeling irritable ?
There are some days, it feels like nothing is going right, days you simply wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Whatever the source of your frustration, take a minute to refocus and realign with these ideas.
My favorite oils for irritability:
- Stress Away™: Unwind with this relaxing and comforting aroma.
- Forgiveness™: Forgive yourself and others with a scent that invites you to release negative emotions.
- Release™: Let go of anger and frustration and promote balance with this rich, grounding aroma.
Try also the suggestions below:
- Give yourself a 10-minute “time out” to wind down and refocus.
- Call a close friend or family member and talk it out or write it down in a journal , or in a letter that you can burn later
- Take care of your basic needs. A quick nap or snack can do wonders when it comes to moodiness from lack of sleep or food.
- Get away for a minute with a book break, nature walk, or dance session with your favorite jam.
- Practice a positive affirmation: I am loving and forgiving.
Some days you just don’t feel like yourself. Whether you know the cause—an unexpected breakup or unresolved argument—or you’re simply stuck in a rut, being proactive about your feelings can help you take control. Try on some of the suggestions below and speak with a trusted friend to work through your emotions.
My favorite oils when feeling stuck:
- Sacred Mountain™: Promote feelings of strength, empowerment, grounding, and protection with this earthy aroma.
- Tangerine or Grapefruit: Uplift your day with a bright, cheery aroma.
- Hope™: Restore your faith and reconnect with strength and stability with this grounding aroma.
Try the suggestions below:
- Focus on your self-care.
- Give yourself a treat
- Write it out. Journal about your feelings, create a gratitude list, or write a thoughtful card to someone you’re grateful for.
- Practice a positive affirmation: I choose and deserve to be happy.
Between bills to pay, household and children needs, permission slips to sign, cupboards to fill, and texts to respond to, it’s no surprise you sometimes feel like there are too many tabs open in your computer and in your mind. In the midst of the chaos, take a moment to center your life with the ideas below.
My favorite oils for feeling overwhelmed:
- Transformation™: Surround yourself with a scent that helps you replace negative beliefs with uplifting thoughts.
- Peace & Calming II™: Harness your positive energy with this relaxing and comforting aroma.
- Grounding™: Diffuse this scent to enhance spirituality or encourage feelings of clarity.
Try the suggestions below:
- Focus on mindfulness and the present moment with a breathing exercise.
- Practice the art of delegation, ask for help.
- Remember to let yourself say “no” to some things, what is not done today , can be done tomorrow .
- Make a list of to things to do. Once you know what’s most important, you’ll feel empowered to get started.
- Practice a positive affirmation: I let go of feeling overwhelmed so I can see clearly.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood : anti depressive, relieve stress and nervous tension, sleeps aids,
Idaho blue Bruce: brings peace to the mind, and relaxes the body. Its aromatic influences may also help open and release emotional blocks, bringing a feeling of balance and peaceful security. Helps with instability, Trauma and chock
Cypress,: Destress, grounding, release nervous tension
Dealing with Psychic attacks
As an empath, I use quite a few oils to protect my energy from negative energy and psychic attacks
White Angelica™ is a calming and soothing blend that encourages feelings of protection and security. It combines oils used during ancient times to enhance the body’s aura, which brings about a sense of strength and endurance. Many people use it as protection against negative energy.
Diffuse or wear on top of shoulders, along spine, on crown of head, wrists, behind ears and on the back of the neck.
Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii) has a broad range of uses, from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to use in beauty routines. Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil’s empowering aroma, particularly when you are seeking purpose or engaged in prayer or meditation.
Sacred Frankincense is a precious oil cultivated and distilled in Oman, and treasured to promote meditative and spiritual awareness.
Paulo Santo :Like frankincense, Palo Santo is known as a spiritual oil, traditionally used by the Incas to purify and cleanse the spirit from negative energies.
For aromatic use, inhale directly as needed or diffuse/humidify for 10-15 minutes daily.
Northern Lights Black Spruce : release psychic attacks , emotional blocks, brings balance and grounding